Abu Dhabi Visa Change
From the international artworks that adorn the walls of the Abu Dhabi Louvre to a breath of fresh green amidst the city in its eastern mangroves, Abu Dhabi is teeming with amazing variety. During the day, the city streets are lively with multiple attractions, an array of restaurants and entertainment venues. By night, innovative clubs and live music will transform the ambience of the city. Whether you are 7 or 70, there is something for everyone. If you feel like your time in Abu Dhabi is not enough, you have a hassle-free option of extending your visa with an Abu Dhabi Visa change procedure. Reliable and easy on the pocket, the procedure helps tourist save a lot of time. In partnership with Gulf Air we are offering this seamless service for customers. UAE is proudly the only country in the Middle East that provides its customers with a one-day visa extension. Preferred by around 95 percent of travelers who extend their stay in UAE, the visa change procedure offers many benefits. Travelers can extend their visa to a short-term 14 day visa, a 30 day visit visa or a long-term 90 day visa. If you have no clue about how this procedure works, no worries, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading to find out about the procedure, supporting documents and so many other beneficial details.
What is Abu Dhabi Visa change?
Visa change is the process implemented by the UAE government for tourists to extend their stay in Dubai with a new visa without leaving the country. This service requires you to exit the country (to Bahrain or Oman) after obtaining a Visa change package, wait for the express visa to be issued and return back with a new visa. There are no pricey deposits and unwanted waiting with this package.
Eligibility criteria for Abu Dhabi Visa Change
To be able to apply for an Abu Dhabi Visa change, the applicant should fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a UAE tourist visa holder
- Be a citizen or national of a country marked as eligible by our standards
Abu Dhabi Visa Change Package Includes
The Abu Dhabi visa change package covers the cost of a round ticket to Oman or Bahrain and the cost of the urgent visa. The package price doesn’t include the 5% tax.
Procedure for visa change from Abu Dhabi airport
Here we have described in detail the process of getting a new visa through Abu Dhabi Visa Change.
Departure from Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Purchase our Abu Dhabi visa change package by visiting our office.
- Collect your issued round ticket to Oman or Bahrain.
- Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled time of flying.
- Proceed to Gulf Air counter to collect your boarding pass by showing your ticket and passport.
- Head over to the immigration counter where a biometric eye scan will be conducted and the exit seal will be stamped on your passport. Any overstay fines must be settled.
- Make sure to take a photo of the exit stamp and transfer it to your agent through WhatsApp. If you miss this step, the visa procedure can’t go further.
- Arrive at the boarding gate at least 90 minutes before your scheduled flying time.
Arrival at Oman or Bahrain International Airport
After landing and exiting the flight, get connected to the airport Wi-Fi and proceed to the waiting area. Check the status of your visa by contacting your agent via WhatsApp. You will receive a copy of the new visa via WhatsApp as soon as it has been issued. Proceed to the Gulf Air counter and show your visa copy to collect the boarding pass and board the flight.
Here is a breakdown of the steps:
- Exit the flight at the airport and contact your agent to check the visa status.
- If your visa is still getting issued, spend some time in the waiting area or airport food court until you get a confirmation from your agent of your new visa.
- After your agent approves that your new visa has been issued, proceed to the Gulf Air counter to collect your boarding pass.
- Board the flight back to Abu Dhabi.
Departure from Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Exit the plane and go to the immigration counter.
- The entry procedures which include a biometric eye scan and stamping the entry seal on passport will be performed.
You are now the holder of a new visa, so go on and explore Abu Dhabi.
Processing duration for Abu Dhabi visa change
The duration for the visa to get approved might vary from 6 to 48 hours. If you are able to send the exit stamp to your agent before 10.00 am your visa will get processed even quicker.
Supporting documents for a successful Abu Dhabi Visa Change
The documents required to apply for a visa change from Abu Dhabi are:
1. Clear color passport size photo with white background.
2. Clear scan of applicant’s passport (minimum validity of 6 months) personal details page and last page.
3. Guarantor’s Residence visa page copy
The flying days for this package (entirely dependent on availability) are: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
You will receive a round ticket in Gulf Air Economy class.
Advantages of the Abu Dhabi Visa Change package
Travelers who opt for a visa change package from Abu Dhabi will reap the following benefits:
- No need to pay a large sum of money as deposit at Abu Dhabi International Airport for the visa process to begin.
- Reliable service.
- Applicant has to stay out of Abu Dhabi for only 1 day for a new visa to be issued.
- No unnecessary travel.
- Convenient and time-saving.
- Quick processing.
- Round the clock assistance from one of our visa change agents.
- This package is available for customers from specific countries only.
- Extreme Arabia is not held responsible for the immigration department rejecting to issue any visa. This decision is made entirely by the immigration department and cannot be manipulated in any way.
- Any overstay fines of the previous visa need to be settled by applicant or applicant’s sponsor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The UAE government has stopped extending tourist visas from 1st January 2017 because of the large percentage of tourist visas being misused by jobseekers. To extend your stay in Abu Dhabi you must get an Abu Dhabi visa change package.
Yes, due to the popular demand of this service from travelers, the UAE government has approved this package to make it more pocket-friendly and time-saving.
This process begins at the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
The 30-day tourist visa and 90-day long term visa can be renewed with this package.
This is an express package because the processing duration is 1 day rather than the usual 2 days.
No, this package is not done by road.
Extending the visa without leaving UAE is only reserved for individuals visiting UAE for medical treatment or hospitalization. For this, the applicant must handover proof of hospitalization including all medical certificates.
For applicants staying in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, the Abu Dhabi visa change package eliminates any unnecessary travel to Sharjah which might take around 2 to 3 hours.